Mortgage Pre-approval is the first step before you start shopping for a home. There is never a fee to get pre-approved for a mortgage with Metropolitan Mortgage.
Advantages of mortgage pre-approval:
- A Realtor® will be more willing to work with you knowing you’re pre-approved and ready to buy.
- Helps you identify any problems you may have (too much debt, a low credit score, etc.). It gives you time to correct them as needed.
- You’ll save time by only looking at houses within your price range.
- You can make an offer the same day you find the perfect home.
- Sellers will take you seriously and are more likely to accept your offer over a buyer who is not pre-approved. This gives you more negotiating power.
- The seller can expect fewer delays with your offer, making your offer more attractive.
Items Needed for Pre-approval Letter
Metropolitan Mortgage will need to review your income, assets, and credit to determine the size of a loan you can afford. To get started on your mortgage pre-approval, just click Apply Online and securely upload the documents below by Clicking Here.
Depending on your personal situation other items may be required. Your Metropolitan Mortgage Loan Officer will be with you every step of the way to guide you through the process.
How Long Does It Take for Mortgage Pre-approval
Once all the items are received, we can usually issue your pre-approval letter within one business day. Your Pre-approval Letter will arrive by email and include an Initial Fee Worksheet (IFW) – estimate of closing costs. The IFW will provide you an estimate of your monthly payment and amount needed for closing.
Have Questions? Contact Us online or call 913.642.8300.
What our Customers are Saying
I needed a pre approval letter for a home fast. They jumped right on it and I was approved within a couple hours. They have great rates and service and would definitely recommend them!